Support Farrer Forever
Farrer Memorial Agricultural High School was established in 1939 and has thrived due to a history of strong community support.
To continue to provide the high-quality facilities and educational standards the community has come to expect from Farrer, ongoing community support is welcome and encouraged.
Interested parties can support the school in numerous ways;
- Make a single or recurring tax-deductible donation to the Scholarship or Building Funds in the Farrer School Foundation
- Become a member (active or passive) of the Farrer School Foundation
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the School Library Fund - see your Statement of Account
- Make a voluntary school contribution - see your Statement of Account
- Become a member of the Farrer PT&F Association
- Become a member of the Farrer Old Boys Association
- Leave a Bequest to the Farrer School Foundation or to the School itself
- Make a Donation to the School, either in cash, shares or assets - this can be done online via the non-student payment portal.
- Participate in fundraising activities
Students, past, present & future, staff and parents are very appreciative of the generosity and support from the wider community.